Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekends=bf day.

Saturday, Manpuku with boyfriend. Eat till my stomach almost explode. He is a full-time pig, he ate two main course. Anyway, the food there is affordable and toothsome. I love sashimi, s-a-s-h-i, sashimi! Slurpe (excuse me, i'm trying to make the sound of saliva dripping out and i'm sucking it back).
12.15am - Land of the lost. I don't know how to describe the movie, it's just super hilarious. I kept laughing, very loud laughters indeed. Go watch okay, you'll love it.






My drink (:
Mine, but i ended eating my bf's one.
His, bt ended up being mine.
Savory.
Double Savoury.

I broke the chopstick.



Can you see the red dot? ITS FRESH BLOOD! when i press the meat, the blood gush out ok.


His second main dish.
By this time, i'm already rubbing my big tummy.
But, i'm still going to eat this -my fav!

Although i've eaten this for so many times, i still duno the name.



Friday, went to white dog cafe again. Thanks to the pretties for introducing me that place.
I can't resist the temptation and hence, dragging my boyfriend with me to have our dinner there. Omg, thanks to Sandy for introducing the ever-delicious cookies craziness milkshake, the finest milkshake i've ever drank - so far.
:
Left: obviously mine. Right:His.
Mine.
His.

No comments: