Sunday, June 07, 2009

Hypernation, 21May09.

Oh gosh, this event is on 21 May 2009, Thursday.
But, today is already 7 June 2009! HAHA, it's true that people say i'm very slow in uploading pictures.
Alright, so this is Hypernation for you.
Some photos from Sarah - Pro camera( those got big lens, squarish type)
Some from me - pathetic handphone camera.
Okay, so on this day, 6 of us from different UGs went back to school to host this event.
Purpose is to get the sec3 leaders high and prepared for camp.
They were, fabulous - very high, very good.
:
:

I'm trying to act as if i'm missing my school... but failed.



We didn't plan to stick out our tongue together, this is an example of great mind thinks alike.




Do we look like power rangers?


I'm so extra can!




I'm late, so i ran. OMG, so aunty.

High five! We have the same expression! :D

HAHA!





Acting cool, but failed again.

Sarah, the pro photographer.
I'm on that poster! :DD

No comments: