Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yesterday went Singapore Poly for our last day of AEM.
I won't forget the times when we reached thr just in time for
our tea-break xD
&& the lecturers there is fantastic (:
ha. Finally finished off our "turtle-table-lamp" project.
It was damn dumb & cute la! :D
-
Got back our result from our friends.
i got 19/30 for eng,
miracle isn't it? :D
& as expected, i failed both my e and amaths.
hopeless ):
We was dismissed at 12.30pm.
FREE!! :D
so Daph, Elvina,Jas&Me went to Marina Square to catch a movie.
I was standing infront of a gross whiteman poster,
thn i said, "Eew, so scary. Luckily we aren't watching this."
Daph replied "Er, we're watching this."
I opened my eyes in madness, "NO!"
'Dead Silence'- it was scary, la.
Jas was the only person who screamed in the cinema. -.-
Then we went window shopping, fun to shop wif thm (:
Went back school to meet him,
((: he's sweet?

No comments: