Monday, August 27, 2007

Saturday.

Went for The King & I at esplanade.
I was seated wif JASMINELIM. hurhur, im gonna die frm her laughters.
so we went in to the and settle down,
yongxi was damn CUTE la, she was grabbing onto the railings so tightly,
and said to us "I scared of heights.."
so cute la! It was not high lor! -.-
-
the show is not bad la, very nice for me (:
The performers' voices damn power,
envy envy :D
ha. We ran away from teachers when going home time.
it was damn fun &dumb la!
thn we walked arnd at esplanade doing nth && i went hm first bcos
of some stupid reason.
-
I walked pass him & he didnt saw me!
&&he's wif another girl, such an ass hor?
tsk!
i called AARON & asked him whr is he & asked him pei me to marina.
he agreed (:
Thanks ya, Aaron. (:
ha. Thn i went to find Daph they all,wif that black-dumb face.
i said,:"he's wif that bitch ):"
I felt much happier aft hearing what they had commented,
(didn't noe they hated her so much too xD! )
so we went to buy our ICECREAMSS && went to esplanade,
First thing i saw whn i get in is that bunch of losers& bitch.
HAIYO, ruined my beautiful day.
Jess & PY is so cute la, :DD
iloveyougirls!! ha (:
then we took photos & chatted awhile.
we did quite alot of stupid things && went home .
-
went to mit them && was nt in a gd mood la.
fckoff la.
intheend, NIC made me smile, ha, thanks ((:

photos another day :D

&& i noe, i love my girlfriends alot alot :D

No comments: