Friday, November 01, 2013

2013

Hey dear J from the past, I've had a good time rereading your blog. It was so simple and innocent. Days when you're in secondary school were so simple back then. You have nothing to be afraid of, don't you? Probably just exams, friends and guys.

I'm writing to you as a 2013 version of you, J. I can say I'm a tad more mature than I used to be. 

A part of me wants to turn back time and return to my nonchalant and carefree days. A part of me can't wait to move forward and uncover what life has for me. 

I miss you, young J, I really do. I miss your optimism and your courage to dream. I miss your cheerfulness and bravery to joke. I miss your laid-back attitude and your boldness when comes to meeting new people and making friends. 

I wish I can say, I'm still what I used to be.

But time changes one I guess. I had to change to keep up with the world. But I know, you're still here young J, buried deep inside me. One day, one day I'll get you out. You'll shine like you used to.

Xx

No comments: