Sunday, November 29, 2009

When the cold wind blows,

Hi everybody,
I am here, awake early in the morning or shall i say, late in the night, blogging.
I had finally, finished my Macroeconomics topic, which i'm supposed to send it to my dear yanling by 12am. Sh*t. I am hereby, sincerely sorry for the longest delay of my lifetime. And guess what? I'm struggling to send my proj to her, which unfortunately i can't.

I have been sh*tting the whole day, my ass feels like it is on fire.
My boyfriend keeps nagging at me, saying that i blog all these small, tiny details - very stupid leh.
He is watching Jurassic Park now on HBO channel, and i am here typing...
Woops, he saw.

I read this book called 'Holly's Inbox', i like! It's about this person showing everybody her inbox, it's non-fiction i guess? It interesting and addictive. But it is kinda unbelievable that her life can be such a joke.

My boyfriend is laughing at me again. Bah, i shall stop typing.
Goodnight homo-sapiens, i love you all.
xoxo

ps: I know my title has nothing to do with my post. Just a random thought. HAAHA!
:D

No comments: