Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just another post

Dear H.sapiens,

Due to the busy schedule of touring the whole Singapore, I have to abandon my little blog alone – to be lonely with no happening updates.

Anyway, after touring almost all the cities or town, or estates (whatever you call it), I am finally able to rest my fingers on the keypad.

Finished watching the number one rating (by me) 《溏心风暴之家好月圆》, it was incredibly pleasing. The ending was kind of weird anyway. Boyf father rented it; I’m delightful because I don’t have to squint my already small eyes to watch it on the net.

The one thing I dread most, the start of school days has happened. I got myself into Project Management which is my second choice of CDS. Wow, what a wonderful choice I’ve made, great job JR.

Boyfriend’s birthday coming, hope it’ll turn out to be fun!

No comments: