Monday, January 05, 2009

HAHA! Welcome back to the internet world!
Omg, i had been MIA for like, so many years. Finally, i'm back. But, i'm still lazy to come often la.
Anyway, it's 2009 oreadi! How fast can it be - VERY!
Okay, so anyway, has been working for like 1mth le. HA, it's incredible tt i didn't whine that much. I love my workmates,colleagues sounds so adult-ish. So shall use work-mates :D. They're all so cute and friendly.
Wait till i upload their fotos, you'll drool over them.
So sadly, it won't be today that i'll be uploading. So, behold!
Went countdown on the last day of 2008 with ahsao.
HAA, i tell you, DAI DAI IS @#%$#&! charming! It has been a long time since i'm back to this kind of erm...insane over shuai ges?
Overall, everything is not bad la. But, not very high lor. But who cares? I got to see my dai dai up close. Muahaha.
But still, i'm super sad because he didn't wave at me. Hopefully, next time he will? Omg, i'm disgusted by my childish shelf again.
Moral of this post is tt: I'M BACK!

No comments: