Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yes, I am going to reply what you had posted. Well, I shall take it as a “lecture”. Yes, I know everybody is pissed off. Please don’t deny that you didn’t thought of leaving the class? And I didn’t do it on purpose. Because, I have a reason; I have a NPCC meeting with my friends. That is why; I am not the only one storming out of the classroom. To make things clear, I am not giving attitude or faces to you guys, I was just rushing off to the meeting. If you perceived that I am giving attitude, so be it. Please confront me if you need to, because I am always free to answer your doubts. Yes, our class is not united at all. Why? It is because we’re one whole bunch of competitive students. I hope you get what I mean.

No comments: