Life is so busy and stuffed recently.
Last thurs:
SI interview & Area games day at Pasir Ris sec.
All of us was so tense and nervous for our interview.
I kept rehearsing on how to greet the maams and so on.
But, it's over, and i felt so satisfied!
-
Last sat:
Omg, campcraf competetion.
I did something reali stupid and dumb. Okay, i admit, i am dumb ):
Hope the judges won't see it. Pleaseeee.
Anyway, we realli did a great job la. We finished everything on time :DD
Received a last minute reminder that we haf a duty to do right after our competetion at Kembangan.
THIS IS DAFT.
I had to rush home and prepare everything and rush out again.
But, it's worth it.
We stayed inside the police van & slacked.
The two policemen is soo kind.
HA-
|
|
|


No comments:
Post a Comment