Friday, November 30, 2007

IM BACK FRM CHINA!!

actually was quite long oreadi,
bt im jus lazy to update my blog la xD.
China trip was FUN!
I took lots of photos thr & will try to upload some by tmr.
cos i haven gt my fotos in here.
ha :D.
I duno whr shall i start frm.
maybe, wait till i upload the pics thn i'll post more abt the trip.
Alot of ppl fell sick thr, very poor thing lor.
Canot get to enjoy xD
Well, tok more abt it other day.
-
My 'flyer' job has been brought to a 'tempo-stop'.
I duno y either, bt well, at least get to rest more :D.
Had been getting sick aft i came bac frm China,
better thn getting sick thr xD.
I am soo not happy, i wan to eat lots of food-which is oily.
BUT I CNT! grrr, fine.

No comments: