Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today was a suuuppeeerrr tiring day till tat ah toh make me laugh lyk siao lang.
Went to school with my damn small eyes, cnt even open it.
So tired, cos cos i played com the night before.
"serves you right. HERH!" -
yeayea, i noe i noe.
After sch went for a short meeting with the Np-girls.
They are, L a m e. -.-
Nadrah seems to be so excited abt the Gala night, relax girl,
it's still long (:
-
Rushed home to change & all to mit jesstoh.
I was sooo damn late, sorry arh ahtoh! xD
paiseh lor, make her wait so long.
*
*
We went to Bugis first, to get our tee-shirts.
She got herself a 'lil ms.FUN, i gt myself a 'lil ms.SUNSHINE.
Then we walked around the street, window shopping.
I felt so much better to shop wif her, duno why.
Maybe, we're gemini babies, xD!
Then we went to town to slack, nth to do la.
Our legs are soooo suan aft the long journey, wanted to find mac to settle down
BUT just couldn't find one!!
so bloody pissed off. ha
So we deliberately went to marinasquare jus to go mac -.-
But tt's not all, today's highlight is ...
*
*
*
JESSTOH IN THE MRT!!
ha :D
I am seriously LAUGHING to myself now.
i swear, bcos ppl, u've to see her face && actions.
It's soooo cartoon :D
Okay, bac to the point;
We were squeezing into the train bac to pasir ris.
&& it's fcking hell lots of ppl.
I went in first and i pulled jesstoh.
Thn ppl started to push jess, causing her to scold "fck, fck."
She scolded "fck." all the way while the ppl are pushing her,
& i was lyk laughing lyk mad.
Thn she couldn't stand it anymore as it was reali too squeezy,
she scolded " Chee bai,"
After hearing tt, I couldn't stop laughing, cos the way she scold very cute!
Jesstoh: "eeeyer, u very zek ark leh! tsk. see la, i donwan bring this kind of bag out anymore liao."
I stop laughing for a sec & looked down at her bag,
it was right in the middle those LEGS.
The bag was, Stuck, yes, stuck.
She started turning her bag here & thr to get it out,
& her face was lyk "erm, excuse me, my bag is stuck at all of ur legs, i wanto get it out." - kind of face.
I just couldn't stop laughing aft tt lar.
T.T HA.
*
*
*
*

No comments: