I didn’t know that guys are so gay.
Ok, whatever.
I just get to know how real guys felt when going out with their girlfriends.
Tsk, tsk. Pity, pity.
And ok, they are fussy too la.
We have to walk around for so damn long just to find the perfect thing they want.
I mean like, nothing is perfect la, just make a do with it.
Hahas.
And ohyar, I spilled the coke.
Aww… so embarrassed.
Yeah! My plan works la!
Wahahaha!
El: thankew JR!
JR: welcome.
( as if such things will happen la, el wun say tat to me. She’s a bady. nah, I’m joking.)
Ok and I just realized that I’m really short.
Ok, I’ll try to pull my legs everyday.
And ya, I’m seriously in a state of confusion.
Aww man, anyone can save me?!
Hais. (no, I’m nt sighing.)
I think there’s no such things called true love la.
It’s just crap or some kind of bad fairytales which makes small kids like us to fall for it.
And when we found out that it’s not real, we will start to get hurt. (OUCH!)
And then we’ll start to, “Mummy! I hate fairytales! It’s all craps!”
No comments:
Post a Comment