Sunday, April 23, 2006

Singaporean is unhygienic. I mean SOME of them.
Please cover your mouth and nose when u sneeze and cough.
OMG.
I was so frustrated, one ah ma kept on coughing and sneezing in the bus.
If she had covered her mouth and nose with tissue I would not mind.
BUT, she did not!
And she faced me! Coughing and sneezing like the bus is her house!
SHIT HER.

NPCC ANNUAL PARADE ‘o6, ROCKS.
Ok, yesterday was the actual day.
So touching, so excited, so happy.
Finally it’s over,
Months of hard work and trainings, it’s worth it.
Everybody put in their best yesterday, if I’m not wrong.
Before the actual parade, the dry run,
A lot of cadets fell sick.
One of them, make the people in the whole parade shocked,
He fainted; he fell onto the ground,
He fell straight onto the ground, with his face knocking the ground.
He’s unconscious.
The actual parade started,
We march and do drill…
Finally the march off,
Finally everything’s over.
We took a group photo, of contigent nine.

No comments: